Live The Dream Before It Is Too Late!
This is a great opportunity to buy a well cared for South Coast 36 yacht at a low price. We have bought a new, larger yacht and can no longer afford to look after our South Coast, which we have owned for 21 years. This yacht is a serious cruising yacht that we have sailed around the world as well as across the Tasman to and from New Zealand. Import tax paid into NZ as well as evidence of previous Australian registration.
We have now reduced the price to $39,500 and are looking for offers around that amount. It is a well equipped, self sufficient GRP yacht with nothing to spend. It would suit adventurers to cruise up north to Cape York taking in the Barrier Reef on the way or go further afield to Indonesia and Thailand or even around the world or for the less adventurous to simply enjoy the live aboard lifestyle.
The yacht is currently in a Gold Coast marina. Can be delivered north (Brisbane) or south (Sydney).
* Hull is solid laid up GRP; cutaway forefoot with long keel; deck balsa core fibreglass.
2 large double cabins with new mattress covers
• A large saloon with table to seat 6 people and new seat covers
• Separate engine room for easy engine access, tool and battery storage
• Sails include: new mizzen , near new main on roller furler, good condition genoa on roller furler, good condition blue and white multi-purpose spinnaker, storm jib and drifter.
• Standing wire rigging is all in good condition and all less than 6 years old.
* Solid GRP dodger with strengthened glass
• 2 burner stove, oven and grill, 2 years old
• 120 litre fridge,
• Pur desalinator 5/6 litres per hour,
• Separate shower and toilet
• 400 litres of water storage in tanks,
• 38 hp Nanni diesel engine 2,700 hours, well maintained
• 200 litre diesel tank, 40 litre top tank, plus 200 litres of jerry cans
• 400 amps of deep cycle batteries, 2017
• 400 watts of solar panels
• 2 MPPT solar controllers
• Air marine wind generator 200W New 1200 watt up and down Maxwell anchor windlass
• CQR anchor 22 kg plus 2 spare plough anchors with 60 metres of 10 mm chain and 150 anchor rope,
• Parachute anchor with 200 metres of 20 mm nylon anchor warp
• 5 inflatable fenders
• 2.4 m RIB dinghy
• 3hp Yamaha outboard
• 2 echo sounders
• I log
• 2 GPS chartplotters, Navman and Lowrance,
• Autohelm 3000 electronic autopilot
Call Alison or Geoff to arrange a viewing: 0477 285 361