The #1 treatment for smelly holding tanks
If you have sewage smells coming from your holding tanks or heads, or if your sensors are blocked, you need a solution, fast!
Noflex Digestor is a breakthrough treatment for holding tanks that will make you wish you discovered it earlier. It’s the fastest, most cost effective way to eliminate smells, clean out the sludge in your tank and unblock pipes and sensors.
How it works:
1: When Noflex granules are added to your tank they sink to the bottom where they react with the sludge, releasing bubbles of oxygen.
2: This disperses the sludge and releases proteins that are a source of food for the live ‘good’ bacteria in your tank.
3: These bacteria then eat the odour-causing sludge particles and you’re left with an smell-free holding tank!
Noflex Digestor is:
Fast – you’ll notice the difference within hours
Safe – it works by getting the good bacteria to eat the bad bacteria
Proven – it’s been used in commercial applications for years and is now available for septic, RV and marine use in Australia
Cost Effective – A pot of Noflex goes a long way. On average it lasts 3-4 months – that’s around $3 per week
Your holding tank needs treatment if:
– Sewage smells are coming from your heads or plumbing
– Your toilets are backing up or flow is slowing
– Your tank is over flowing
– Your sensors are blocked
– There’s sludge in your tanks that you can’t get rid of
Why Noflex is the best holding tank treatment
– It doesn’t mask smells, it neutralises them
– It activates the ‘good’ bacteria that eat the ‘bad’ bacteria
– It gets rid of sludge and unblocks pipes
– It’s safe – the main by-product is sodium carbonate (washing soda)
– It’s cost effective – a single pot lasts 3-4 months