Bennett Trim Tab Kit – M120 Complete Sports Kit (499/M120SPC)
With EIC Indicator Control Switch and Auto Tab Retract
10 x 12 Inch Tabs – 12 Volt
Suits Most Boats 5.8 to 7.5 Metres (19 to 23′ Boats)
Bennett’s M80 and M120 Sport Tabs series are ideal for trailered boats in the 17′ – 23′ range. Their unique Batwing design provides 30% more lift than conventional trim tabs and their space-saving design ensures easy installation on virtually any transom.
Choosing the Right Trim Tabs for Your Boat –
Trim tab kits are available to suit tinnies, rigid inflatables, trailer boats, centre consoles, side consoles, runabouts, bass boats, most powerboats, fly bridge cruisers and large motor cruisers.
Will Trim Tabs Keep my Boat Level?
Yes….you can improve the performance of your boat through properly sized trim tabs that:
- Get you up on plane quickly
- Allow you to plane at speeds lower than designed planing speed
- Adjust the boat’s attitude for changes in speed, sea conditions and shifting weight
- Correct boat’s side lean (listing) on either side of the boat
- Less drag and engine laboring, which translate into increased performance, greater speed, and reduced fuel consumption
- Reduced pounding, which means greater comfort
- Greater visibility, which increases safety
- Complete 12V Boxed Kit with Control switch
- Hydraulic Rams – can be left in the water – ideal for trailer boats and moored boats
- Trim Tab Sports Plane – 8″ x 10″ – will fit a narrower space on the transom but has more lift due to the fins
- 5 Year Warranty
Can I install Bennett Trim Tabs Myself?
Absolutely! While some boat owners may wish to have a dealer or boatyard install their trim tabs, just about anyone who is handy with a drill and screwdriver can install trim tabs. Bennett Marine designs trim tabs so that the average do-it-yourself boater can handle the installation in an afternoon. Depending upon the size and construction of the boat, it should take about 4 or 5 hours for installation.
- 2 x Trim Tab Planes Assemblies
- 2 x Hydraulic Actuators/Rams
- 1 x Hydraulic Power Unit – which mounts inside the boat
- 1 x Control unit (or combo) including wiring
- 1 x Hardware Bag
- 20′ of Hydraulic Tubing