THE POCKET CRUISING CATAMARAN
- Length overall: 11.74m/38’6”
- Beam: 6.76m/22’2”
- Draft: 1.35m/4’5”
- Mast clearance: 18.42m/60’5”
- Light displacement (EEC): 10,885t
- Sail area: 81.3m²/875 sq ft
- Square top mainsail: 47.5m²/511 sq ft
- Self-tacking jib: 33.8m²/364 sq ft
- Code O (opt): 65.6m²/706 sq ft
- Engine (std): 2 x 29 CV/2 x 29 HP
- Optional engine: 2 x 45 HP
- Fuel capacity: 2 x 200l/2 x 56 US gal
- Fresh water capacity: 300l/76 US gal
- No of berths: 6 to 12
- EC certification: A :10 ; B :12; C : 16; D: 20
- Key Features
- Eye-catching and unique visual identity
- The mast step positioned further aft, providing numerous sailing advantages
- A self-tacking jib and shorter boom for easier simplified manoeuvres
- The mainsail, with high aspect ratio, optimises performance with the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail
- Featuring a superb layout, the living area is a divine space – spacious and light-filled
- Re-centred weight reduces pitch
Exterior – Space & Comfort
The gorgeous Lagoon 40 has a cockpit area that is exceptionally comfortable.
The starboard dining table accommodates up to twelve guests, and there is a recreation area on the same side and seating at the rear beam.
Her large aft transoms with spacious swim platform allow for easy access to the tender and safe boarding.
And there is additional living space provided by the forward cockpit, complete with sunbathing area.
An ergonomic helm station, accessible from the cockpit or deck, enables communication between the skipper and crew at all times.
New Generation Rigging – Performance & Simplicity
A symbol of the new generation Lagoons, the 40 is endowed with advanced performance features: a VPLP hull structure and an increased sail area provide a better sail surface area / displacement ratio. The mast has been repositioned further aft, which stems directly from VPLP’s experience in competitive sailing.
- A self-tacking jib for simplified manoeuvres
- A large forward triangle for a wider choice of downwind sails: a guarantee of performance
- A shorter boom for ease of manoeuvring
- A main sail with a high aspect ratio, enabling the capture of better airflow in the upper parts of the sail for optimised performance
- The re-centring of weight, thanks to aft positioning of rigging, considerably reduces pitching
- Interior – Elegant & Sunlit
With new enhanced interior lines and a selection of luxurious materials handpicked by Nauta Design, this living area is a divine space – spacious and easy to live in.
And thanks to large hull windows with integrated portholes, you’ll enjoy an area bathed in natural light, with exceptional illumination and views.
Enjoy a choice of three or four cabin variations and a wide choice of accommodation layouts to meet the needs of owners and large families. The new aft cabin is fitted with a ‘semi island’ berth and features ample storage space.